Tuesday 13 May 2008

WI report


Sad to report a small gain of half a pound at Weight Watchers this week
as it was my 1st week after joining class I was very disappointed as you can imagine-having stuck to Core-not cheated -and done plenty of exercise
BUT I have lost a stone in the 4 wks before that so I guess my body is just sorting itself out-and my fluid balance may be out with this hot weather
leader was sympathetic as she knows Im diabetic and sometimes that gets in the way of normal losses what with ups and downs of all the meds I take
unfortunately I will not be at the next 2 classes as next wk in London for 2 days and wk after on my hols at Center Parc
I will stick with Core for a while longer as its easier for me and its worked over past month lets hope in a few wks I will do better next time at scales !!!

No comments: